shodZ

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Incident with Miss S

Nov 12 '04, 4:50 pm ::
Miss S calls up on friend`s phone and says she`s coming to Gandhinagar the next day to visit Akshardham with her cousins. She says we should meet. (Miss S is my dad`s friends daughter and we met at Bangalore when she and her family stayed at our house for a couple of days. ) So i ask her when she``ll come and how we`ll meet. she says that they`ll reach here early morning(at about 9am) and she`ll visit me at college. i say fine, but call me.
Nov 13`04, 11:41 am ::
SMS frm her cell. "Hey. We just reached. We are at R World. Is your college near akshardham? Will ring you up once we get free. see you."
(RWorld is a cineplex nearby)
SMS reply from me. (cant find a fullstop in the LG RIM) "you`ll pass my college in the next five minutes, btw how have you come, by car???"
SMS reply from her. "Yeah. By car. Cant wait to see you. I guess i would be able to meet you in the evening. It that okay with you? Hope its no a hassle for you."
SMS reply from me. (What i wanna write: shutup and cut the crap. if u wanna meet me u can order me to do so, and i shall oblige) "plan accordingly, dont tell me then u ran outtof time; btw what are u going to do at akshardham till evening??"
No reply from her.

Nov 13`04, 06:08 pm ::
SMS frm her cell. "Hey. We just left akshardham. Going to R world. Can you come there in 25 mins? Our movie show is at 7. i can atleast spend half an hour with you."
SMS reply frm me. (found full-stop on LG RIM) "it`ll take 40-45 mins for me to reach there. so cant catch u there. what time does the show get over??"
Call frm her. (cant remmember exact conversation, but this the gist).
She. what can we do now. dint u say the college was 5 mins from the hostel?
me thinking. hell what? i shouldnt be penaliZed for doing some math and giving her a real time stat. i had thought since i read the message 5 mins late and they wwould be in a car, 5 minutes later they would cross my college. but its different now. i aint have a car, not even a bike. ill have to walk outoof my college, and get an auto and that would take a hella lottof tome.
me. well, thats bcoZ i presumed u were coming by car and now if i had a bike i would have reached there in 20-25 mins. but now i gotta walk outtof the college and get an auto and u know auto speeds???
she. k, then the show gets over at 10. wouldnt that be laate for you??
me. no, thats fine, but the point is that aint u want to leave for home after the show??
she. no, i aint going from here, without metting you
me. which movie is it?
she. veer-zaara
me thinking. wtf????
me. how can u watch such a movie??
she. no one asked u ur expert comments. anyway ill call u half an hour before the movie gets over and then u can come here.
me. veer-zaara is a 3 hr movie.
she. so ill call u at about 9:30
me. k.

no call frm her. i think i wanna have a coffe. so ileave for RWorld. reach there at 9:45pm. still no call. go inside get an exPresso take away from Coffe Day. come out. start sipping coffee and pinging her cell with calls. calls aint go through.

Nov 13`04, 10:10 pm ::
her call.
me. is it time??
she. shodhan, are u here.
me. are u there??
she. yes, im standing at the gate
me. which gate. teh vehicle gate or the complex gate
she. the complex gate. im wearing a green salwar-kameeZ.
me thinking. wtf?? how can u wear a green salwar??
me. im wearing an orange t-shirt. theres that sankalp thing there.
she. no. yes, ill stnd near the sankalp thing.
finally i bump into her.
she lets out her hand, whcih turns outt to be such a loose, sick handshake. i hate loose handshakes.
me. finally, the lady.
before i complete the sentence, an interruption. standing in front of me are 3 adults and 3 children which by her face i could say were her relatives. she introduces me to them. her brother M is also there. she tells me i have put on weight. god im only 52 kgs and 5'8.5". then she whispers something into her uncles ear and tells me we can walk towards the parking.
me thinking. wtf?? is that why u called me here. so that i could walk u upto the car. what the hell do u think of urself. and what the hell do u think ur doing???
me. sure.
we start walking. she said she liked the movie. im like oh my god. so she says, yeah ur all guys nah. so i clear her misconception and say that no, i aint have that 'yukky love' policy and give her the eXample of 'luv actaully' which is one of my favs. so then she is like yeah, ur all the dudes, english movie buffs. no, i said, DDLJ was good. veer-zaara sucks and thats a fact. she leaves it there. we reach teh car.
she says. everybody is really tired. i had to really get on my knees to convince everybosdy.

me thinking. what for??? so that i could walk u to the car???
me. mum
she. and convey my regrds to ur parents when u talk to them. blah blah blah.
end of story.
i walk of to the scooter and leave. on my way back i think of 2 things.
Either
Girls ARE Exceptions
AND/OR
I really suck with girls

Btw, reasonalble choices i would have made if i were in her place and really wanted to meet the guy

  1. Skipped Akshardham for a while and came to my college.
  2. Called me to Akshardham.
  3. Skipped some part of that shitty movie.
  4. Atleast provide a firm handShake
Song for teh moment -- Puddle of Mudd "She hates Me"

Met a girl
Thought she was grand
Fell in love
Found out first hand
Went well for a week or two
Then it all came unglued

In a trap
Trip I can't grip
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
Then I started to realize
I was living one big lie
She fuckin' hates me
Trust
She fuckin' hates me
La la la love
I tried too hard
And she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

She was queen for about an hour
After that, shit got sour
She took all I ever had
No sign of guilt
No feeling of bad, no

In a trap
Trip I can't grip
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
Then I started to realize
I was living one big lie
She fuckin' hates me
Trust
She fuckin' hates me
La la la love
I tried too hard
And she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

That's my story
As you see
Learned my lesson
And so did she
Now it's over
And I'm glad
Cuz I'm a fool for all I said

She fuckin' hates me
Trust
She fuckin' hates me
La la la love
I tried too hard
And she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

Note :: Only the bold part of teh song is of intrest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home